- Developer Zone
- Technical Library
- Software Downloads
- Multos Trust Anchor
- Contact Support
The sample software supports:
- RSA key generation & storage
- RSA signature generation & verification
- RSA encryption/decryption
- ECC key generation & storage
- ECC Diffie Hellman key agreement for TLS
- ECC DSA signature generation and verification
- TLS / DTLS 1.2 authentication, key exchange and message encryption / decryption
- AES key generation
- AES CBC & GCM mode encryption and decryption
- Hardware based true random number generation (TRNG)
- SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512 secure hashing
- SHA-1 and SHA-256 based HMAC
- Key management functions (generation, export, import, merging).
- PIN management functions
Using Trust Core
Installation instructions for Raspberry Pi can be found in the PKCS#11 Implementation Notes.
On Raspberry Pi you can use a subset of the standard PKCS#11 v2.40 API (C/C++ programming) or our TLS 1.2 API (C/C++/Python 3 programming). Source code for both is available on GitHub. A binary distribution (debug build) for Raspbian 10 is available here.
Otherwise functionality is accessed via application protocol messages sent over the appropriate hardware abstraction layer. To request a copy of the low level API document please use our developer contact form.
Trust Core has been designed to support AWS IoT Greengrass 1.x running on Raspbian. With its HAL and PKCS#11 library it has successfully obtained certification under the AWS Device Qualification Program. Full instructions on how to set up a Raspberry Pi to use AWS IoT Greengrass can be found in the PKCS#11 Implementation Note. There is a short video of a demo here. Please contact us for Greengrass 2.x support.
Trust Core also supports SAS Token and X.509 authentication with Microsoft Azure IoT Hub. See our video here.